The Crown Crystal Glass Company operated from 1915 under several different names and after 1963 became part of Crown Corning Ltd.
From 1914 is was known as Australian Crystal Glass Company Ltd, after 1922 also traded as Crystal Glass Co, then amalgamated with Australian Glass Manufacturing Co Ltd, then in 1963 became a division of Australian Consolidated Industries and later joined with American firm Crown Corning Ltd.
By 1932 the trademark of the company resembled a map of Australia.
The company produced an enormous range of glassware.
Ref: “Australian Glass 1900-1950 Valuation Guide”, Ken Arnold, 1991, Crown Castleton Publishers Australia.
Goto http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database/?irn=168513 for a short history on the company.
Goto http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/2694082 for a catalog of products published in 1934.
Showing all 2 results